The Measure of Hope's Online Child Protection Profile System ( o-ChiPPs ) is an internet based Child ID system that enables Parent's & Guardians to collect needed information about their child should they ever go missing. Because the system is online the child's information can be maintained and retrieved by the parent when needed.
Maintaining a secure online environment for the Online Child Protection Profile System is very important to Measure of Hope. The development and continual security checks and monitoring doesn't come with out a price.
Measure of Hope, inc. has created a opportunities where businesses and individuals can leverage Measure of Hope's services by helping families take advantage of the Online Child Protection Profile System. Take a look at them below...Benefactor Vouchers | Community Event Sponsorships | The Cause Bracelet
The Benefactor Voucher program is a great way for businesses, community organizations, clubs, churches and foundations to provide a positive impact in the lives of families and children in their sphere of influence. Benefactor Vouchers are coupons that are made available to families in one of two ways… online or offline.
The Offline distribution enables you as the benefactor to give printed vouchers to whom ever you wish. This is a direct distribution method and enables you to build a relationship with your customers, members or community.
The Online distribution method takes place when a parent starts creating a Child Protection Profile account. As a Benefactor you can choose to make your gift available to any specific geographic area. You can set no limits and make it available globally or you can specify a zip/post code(s).
This is how it works:
- When a Family in your designated area registers to our site and has agreed to our terms they will be able to start creating an Online Child Protection Profile for each of their children.
- Our system will recognize the location of the family and will present any "Benefactor Vouchers" that are available in their area.
- The Parent/Guardian can choose any of the available "Benefactor Vouchers" or pay for their child's account themselves.
- In the event that they choose an available "Benefactor Voucher" they will be taken to a "Thank You Card" screen where they can send you a thank you message and redeem your voucher. The message and their contact information ( Parent's Name, eMail Address, Country & Zip/Post Code ) will then be sent to you unless they opt out from sending their contact info.
- The "Thank You Card" screen is also another great place for you as the Benefactor to post a message to the parent, provide an additional graphic ( like a coupon ) and a link to your website or faceBook page.
- Benefactors will receive monthly reports showing where their vouchers have been used along with the comments and contact info of those who have opted in.
All Benefactors will be given access to their own Voucher Management System ( VMS ). This is where they can see how their Vouchers are performing; Make any adjustments to their program; Change their message to their families; Upload coupon graphics; and review statistics and information generated from their gift.
For More Information
For more information on how you can benefit from Benefactor Vouchers fill out the "Get In Touch" form below..
Community Event Sponsorships
Community Safety Events take the Benefactor Voucher Program a step further. Measure of Hope will provide a staffed Mobile Unit containing internet accessible iPads or computers, digital finger print scanner and scales at your event location*. We will then provide our services on your behalf.
Additional benefits to sponsorship benefactors include event promotion on our Events and FaceBook page, Co-branding on marketing materials and hand outs, and inclusion in local press releases.
* PLEASE NOTE: This service is only available in the contiguous states and territories of the United States and Canada until such time as we are able to set up mobile units in other countries.
The Cause Bracelet
Individuals can also benefit families through the purchase of a cause bracelet. For every bracelet sold we provide a Parent/Guardian with a free child protection profile account for one child.
Made from brown braided leather and a metal pendant our bracelet is secured with a magnetic clasp. Our cause bracelet will prove to be a fashion statement as well as a great way to benefit a child.
You can pre-order yours below.